Cryptographic Protocols research group
We have currently several open positions, and we are both looking for new postdocs and new PhD students. Please email Helger Lipmaa for more information.
The research group performs research in the generic area of cryptographic protocols, including but not only
- Design of efficient zero-knowledge protocols
- E-voting, esp. including
- Verifiable (zero-knowledge) mixnets
- Bulletin boards
- Blockchain, esp. privacy in blockchain
- Privacy-preserving data mining and machine learning
- Relations with coding theory
The group is currently funded by the following projects:
- Panoramix - H2020 project on verifiable mixnets
- PRIViLEDGE - H2020 project on privacy in distributed ledgers
- PRG49 - Estonian research grant on "Cryptographic Protocols and Coding Theory"
Please see the individual project places for more information about our research.
- Team leader: research professor Helger Lipmaa (dblp)
- Postdoc: Michal Zajac (dblp)
- Ph.D. students:
- M.Sc. students:
- Janno Veeorg, Gennaro Avitabile (exchange student from Salerno)